McConnell Dowell South East Asia Pte Ltd has been operating for more than 40 years supporting the development of modern Singapore.
It has the capacity to carry out a full range of integrated, multi-discipline projects, and is well supported by our regional plant and equipment fleet and significant fabrication facility in Batam.
McConnell Dowell’s history in Singapore is long and varied, but just a few of the key achievements are listed below:
- Selatar Sewerage Scheme. At the time the largest concrete pipes ever made in Singapore;
- Pulau Ayer Chawan – 1000-foot 10” pipeline replacement for “Esso Singapore”; and
- Changi International Airport – main drainage system.
- Pasir Gudang power station fuel oil unloading facility;
- 48” crude submarine pipeline from Pulau Merlimau to Pulau Ayer Chawan;
- Stamford canal reconstruction;
- PCS service bridge from Pulau Merlimau to Pulau Ayer Merbau;
- Pulau Hantu Jetty construction;
- Orchard Rd Tangs Underpass; and
- Tampines New Town Sewer.
- Raffles Marina Harbour at Tuas;
- Glaxo, Schering Plough and Merck Sharp & Dohme Pharmaceutical Plants, Tuas;
- Singapore Gas Pipeline Ringmain;
- Esso Berth upgrade – Pulau Ayer Chawan;
- Singapore Aromatics Company - Berth 6;
- Dupont – Pulau Sakra;
- Hoechst Acetyls – Sea Vam Project;
- Oronite Singapore – Pulau Sakra;
- Singapore Cruise Centre – International Cruise Terminal Extension at Harbourfront;
- JTC Jurong Island - VLCC Jetties and Pipelines for ExxonMobil and SRC; and
- Powergrid’s Senoko to Gambas Tunnel.
- Building Construction Authority - Green and Gracious Builder Excellence Award
- Land Transport Authority - ASAC 2011 First Prize for Mega Project Performance at C916 Station and Tunnel project
- Workplace Health and Safety Council - SHARP award for Safety Performance at C916 Station and Tunnel project
- Workplace Health and Safety Council - SHARP award for Safety Performance at Helios Oil Terminal project
If you would like further information on our regional operations please contact us via the Contact Us page.