McConnell Dowell is the Creative Construction company- we pride ourselves on being an industry leader, a true pioneer, a company of visionaries. We are the destination for engineering brilliance.
We are not just driving, but reimaging the future of infrastructure progress in Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific Islands and South East Asia. We take on challenges with genuine confidence and thrive on finding solutions to complex infrastructure problems with the aim of making life simpler.
So, it's clear why McConnell Dowell attract employees who live and breathe innovation, believe in creativity and feel satisfaction of knowing they have made a difference.
If you work with us, you will:
- Work with high calibre employees who thrive on challenging projects, who use their creative minds to deliver exceptional value and excellence for our customers.
- Be a part of an organisation where safety underpins every project facet. At McConnell Dowell, true success is measured by the wellbeing of our people and ensuring that they go Home Without Harm- every day.
- Enjoy our global network, which offers scope to give your career an international edge.
- Be a part of a progressive company and we value the collective experiences and perspectives of our employees.
- Take great pride in our contribution to regional economies. We employ workers who live local to our sites.
- Work with a company that cares about our environment.
- Build lasting and meaningful relationships with customers and our reputation reflects this.
- Be a considerate and responsible member of the communities where we work.
Our company's Vision and Values guide our business operatives and we are a company that subscribes to the values of equal opportunity and inclusivity.
If you would like to work for a business that appreciates the unique capabilities and perspectives of each employee, and which values the safety and well-being of its people, please consider joining the McConnell Dowell Group.
To view vacancies, click the button that pertains to your preferred geographical region.