Recognising the quality, safety and speed benefits of prefabrication and modularisation, we pioneered large scale wharf steel modules for the mining sector and have supplied our oil and gas and power industry customers with intricate pre-assembled racks (PARs) and modules (PAMs). We have also provided structural steel, concrete structures and modules.
We deliver our comprehensive prefabrication and modularisation service through our fully equipped workshop, located on Batam Island in Indonesia, and through a network of quality-controlled fabrication and precast providers located across our operating regions.
Our procurement team includes quality assurance and logistics professionals who facilitate and support our international procurement activities through:
- Supplier evaluation and auditing – both pre-award and during execution
- Sourcing support for projects – suppliers and logistics providers
- Value Engineering – supporting projects to optimise design in terms of quality, cost and timing
- Supply contract negotiation
- Establishment and management of remote QA teams
- Monitoring of supply progress and expediting delivery
- Finalisation of quality documentation.