Contract: Multiple contracts
Location: Australia wide
Our rail plant services team is equipped with specialist plant including tampers, regulators, flash butt welders, and track and resleepering machines. They remain busy delivering renewals, upgrade and repairs for a range of rail network owners and operators across Australia.
Some of our current and recent rail services contracts include:
- ARTC - tamping in Victoria and on their Hunter Valley network
- V/Line - tamping, mudspot removal, level crossing upgrades on the Victoria regional network
- MTM - tamping, sleeper renewal on the Melbourne metropolitan network
- VicTrack - maintenance and call out work in Melbourne
- South East Program Alliance - flashbutt welding on the level crossing removal project in Victoria
- SCT Rail Logisitics - emergency siding repairs in Victoria
- Fortescue Metals Group - tamping in the Pilbara region, WA
For more information about our comprehensive rail service click here.