Contract: Multiple contracts
Location: Australia wide
Our rail services team is equipped with specialist plant including tampers, regulators, flash butt welders, and track and resleepering machines. They deliver renewals, upgrade and repairs for a range of rail network owners and operators across Australia.
Some of our current and recent rail services contracts include:
- ARTC - tamping in Victoria and on their Hunter Valley network
- V/Line - tamping, mudspot removal, level crossing upgrades on the Victoria regional network
- MTM - tamping, sleeper renewal on the Melbourne metropolitan network
- VicTrack - maintenance and call out work in Melbourne
- South East Program Alliance - flashbutt welding on the level crossing removal project in Victoria
- SCT Rail Logisitics - emergency siding repairs in Victoria
- Fortescue Metals Group - tamping in the Pilbara region, Western Australia.
Our rail plant yard, located in Sunshine North, Victoria, is equipped with both standard and broad gauge tracks. The 650m long site has direct access to the mainlines of both the metropolitan and interstate networks.
The facility can provide safe and secure storage and materials handling services for freight operators, as well as assisting companies moving equipment and materials across the network. Efficient and flexible materials handling is provided through two overhead gantry cranes. The on-site workshop provides flashbutt welding services for long-welded rail, in addition to the full scope of rail plant asset management and maintenance services.