Procurement Packages for 250MW Kidston Pumped Storage Hydro Project
McConnell Dowell Constructors (Aust) Pty Ltd and John Holland Pty Ltd in joint venture (MDJH JV) have been engaged by Kidston Hydro Project Co ATF the Kidston Hydro Project Trust as the EPC Contractor for the 250MW Kidston Hydro Pumped Storage Project. The Project is located 270km NW of Townsville and utilises the abandoned Kidston Gold Mine as the foundation for the Project, with the mining pits acting as the upper and lower reservoirs.
This Project received funding from ARENA as part of ARENA’s Advancing Renewables Program
- The below list is an estimate of potential packages, for reference only, for the project
- Date(s) indicated below may change and this is only for information purposes.
- MDJH JV will screen and select suppliers based on local industry requirements / specialisation and capability to perform work as required
- Registration on Felix does not mean you will be shortlisted for any packages but is a mandatory requirement for any Suppliers invited to RFQ's
- To be listed on the MDJH JV system, pre-qualification for registration to be done via https://mcconnelldowell.okfelix.com/panel_registration/registered_vendors
- The project is D&C and will run over 3+ years so packages will come to market over a period of time.
- Packages will be awarded both on price / non price factors.