McConnell Dowell's fabrication facility in Rayong, Thailand is located in a prime industrial area with access to three International Ports.(Break Bulk Port in Map Ta Phut,Sattaheep Port and Laem Cha Bang Port). We are also based on the main industrial arterial route with excellent serviced road networks with in the heart of the Eastern Industrial Seaboard.
The Thailand Yard has a total land area of 7.7 hectares (approx 19 acres) and a covered fabrication area of 10,000m2 with an additional 15,000m2 in a planned phased expansion. Blasting and painting is undertaken at the yard.
The yard is able to fabricate and dispatch items up to 60 tons in weight and with diameters up to 8m. The main workshop, designed and built to rigorous international standards, features 20m span bays and is equipped with overhead cranes up to 30T in capacity and can easily facilitate most fabricated products.
The Thailand Yard facility supplies complete fabrication services including:
- Drafting services utilizing AutoCAD and Tekla Structures
- Structural Steel, for industrial buildings and process plants.
- Heavy wall plate fabrication for structures and equipment
- Light wall plate fabrication for chutes, bins, tanks (including on site welding and
erection of larger tanks).
- Complex mechanical fabrication such as casings
- Mechanical piping, for the oil & gas, mining & industrial markets.
- Fabrication of carbon steel, stainless steel and other alloys.