The McConnell Dowell graduate programme in New Zealand will put you on a path to career success - providing you with opportunities to learn, grow and fulfil your potential.
We offer graduate opportunities in Engineering, Construction, Finance, Commercial, Human Resources, New Business & Strategy, and Environment & Sustainability.
Strengths of the McConnell Dowell graduate programme
Our programme has been carefully developed to provide the best graduates with the chance to put their skills to work. It is a practical programme with an emphasis on learning and development.
Key programme features include:
- Two-year programme with flexible rotations
- Backed by a multi-national organisation with a 60 year history of Creative Construction
- Opportunities to work on small, meduim and large-scale multi-disciplinary projects across multiple industries and locations
- Learn and grow in a values-based company that prioritises safety, cares about its people, and is focussed on its purpose of 'Providing a Better Life'
- Opportunities to build a broad network across our business and our wider industry
- Mentoring by senior leaders who are accessible, available and approachable.
- Paid for ENZ membership and Chartership Process support
We believe this is what sets our graduate programme apart.
Some of our Graduates in action
Graduate applications are open
Interviews & Assessments