More than 200 engineers were considered for inclusion on the prestigious list, with the winners selected by a panel of judges including:
- Bronwyn Evans, CEO, Standards Australia
- John Immelman, former Managing Director, Endress+Hauser Australia
- John Wilson, Executive Dean, Swinburne University of Technology
- Alex Kingsbury, former Director of CSIRO's additive manufacturing centre, Lab 22
- Ian Opperman, NSW Chief Data Scientist
- James Trevelyan, Professor, University of Western Australia
Engineers Australia National President John McIntosh congratulated all the winners.
"Australian engineers are respected worldwide both for our ingenuity and persistence in making our solutions work," he said. "We are the home, after all, of world famous inventions such as WiFi and the black box flight recorder."
Innovative engineering has always been part of McConnell Dowell’s DNA and this nomination is a strong endorsement of Vito’s engineering leadership and recognition of our ‘Creative Construction’ brand.
You can read Vito’s profile in create magazine.