THE MCCONNELL DOWELL NAME IS SYNONYMOUS WITH MARINE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION, WITH OVER 50 YEARS OF AWARD-WINNING SOLUTIONS FOR WHARVES, JETTIES, OCEAN OUTFALLS, BREAKWATERS, CAUSEWAYS AND SUBMARINE PIPELINES.
The McConnell Dowell name is synonymous with marine design and construction, with over 50 years of award-winning solutions for wharves, jetties, ocean outfalls, breakwaters, causeways and submarine pipelines.
Innovation is our hallmark. It was our purpose-built barge that laid twin 1200 mm diameter pipelines across Botany Bay in Sydney. Our modular approach to wharf construction made us industry leaders and the partner of choice for resources clients like Rio Tinto and BHP Billion.
Our fleet of marine equipment is ahead of the world, while our systems and procedures for marine project delivery are proven in the protection of our people, plant and the environment.
Key Marine Projects
- Webb Dock Maritime Infrastructure Works (VIC, Australia)
- Vale Malaysia Manufacturing Project (Malaysia)
- Hay Point Coal Terminal Expansion (QLD, Australia)
- Fortescue Metals Group Berths 1 – 4 (WA, Australia)
- Hin Leong Marine Facilities (Singapore)
- BHP Billiton Rapid Growth Projects 5 & 6, Port Facilities (WA , Australia)
- Port Kembla Outer Harbour Tug Berth Facility (NSW, Australia)
- Sydney Desalination Project – Distribution Network (NSW, Australia)
- Common User Facility (CUF) (SA, Australia)
- Cape Lambert 80MTPA Wharf Upgrade Project (WA, Australia)
- Dampier Port Upgrade – Phase A & B (WA, Australia)
- Tahuna Ocean Outfall (New Zealand)
- Rosedale AWTP Ocean Outfall Project (New Zealand)