WE DELIVER INDUSTRY LEADING RESULTS IN SAFETY, QUALITY AND CLIENT SATISFACTION.
With a long history in delivering complex mechanical and electrical construction projects stretching back to the early 1980s, McConnell Dowell is the construction company of choice.
Our mechanical group has specialist skills in oil and gas, mining and minerals, chemical processing and water. We have carried out many complex and challenging projects under all contract models, including EPC, D&C, Alliance and construct only models, of various sizes ranging from $5M to $300M+.
Our experience extends across remote locations within Australia and throughout Indonesia, Laos and PNG, to name a few.
We have delivered complex piping, mechanical and electrical construction projects in demanding environments for clients such as ExxonMobil, BP, BHP Billiton, DuPont, and various water authorities. Our project engineers and managers have specialist skills in piping, mechanical and electrical design and installation, having successfully managed projects with peak workforces in excess of 1000 people. We’ve achieved industry leading results in safety performance and quality and client satisfaction.
Our New Zealand Mechanical Division has been operating for more than 30 years and has built up an impressive track record based on winning repeat business and building long-term relationships.
View more information on our Mechanical Capability here
Key Mechanical Projects
- Adelaide Desalination Project, SA Water (SA, Australia)
- Singapore Parallel Train Project, ExxonMobil (Singapore)
- Nam Con Son Gas Processing Facility, BP (Vietnam)
- Martabe Gold and Silver Mine, PT Agincourt Resources (Indonesia)
- Te Mihi Geothermal Power Station, Contact Energy (New Zealand)
- Ma’aden Reduction Area Mechanical & Piping Installation Contract, Ma’aden (Saudi Arabia)